The Six Biggest Questions You Need to Answer
- Sunday, July 23, 2017
- By Jon Morrison
On July 22/23 I had the opportunity to preach at Northview Community Church in Abbotsford, B.C.
In my talk, Rethinking Apologetics, embedded in my second point, I mentioned how there are six big questions that 1 Peter 3:15 challenges us to always be ready to defend.
These questions are all hyperlinks that will take you to a page of ideas, videos and book suggestions that are my effort to help. The big questions are:
- Why does God allow so much suffering and evil?
- Is there any evidence for God's existence?
- How can you trust an old book like the Bible?
- How does Christianity relate to science? What about miracle claims?
- How can Christians believe there is only one way to God?
- Can you defend the biblical definition of sexuality?
This is not an exhaustive list of the questions you will be asked. It's just a list I've made from years of dialoguing with people about my Christian faith inside the church, outside the church and online.
If you click on the links, you can see some resources I have provided that will help you understand the question better and a few helpful responses to it.
These pages are a work in progress. They will change, get better, and become clearer.
I thank you for your patience as I build this out.