"It's a show about almost everything."
Podcasting is one of the fastest growing online platforms.
- 21% of North Americans ages 12 and up have listened to a podcast in the past month. Monthly podcast listenership has increased 75%
- Monthly podcast listenership has increased 75% since 2013.
- Listening to the radio has become a waste of time.
- Trades guys at work can only listen to so much classic rock. They need some substance.
Using this expanding medium, The Jon Morrison Podcast seeks to engage its audience through dialogue about current events, insights about leadership and teachings in the area of apologetics.
Listeners can expect:
- a full-length session to be released every week with occasional additions.
- an extra show for extra teaching or to promote a cause in line with the vision of the podcast.
- "#AskJon sessions where listeners can write in and have questions answered.
Jon will draw from his years of experience and from the global network he has spent years developing in order to ensure that this podcast adds tremendous value to your life.
You will be able to hear inspiring stories, learn from other pastors, and listen to world-leading apologists tackle tough questions.
This is the beginning of a journey that will be fun, enlightening and well worth your time.
Got any feedback?
As this podcast begins, this is your chance to be a part of designing what it could look like.
Please submit your feedback from what you have heard so far. Any comment or ideas will be well received.